Austrian Government Scholarship 2022. The General public is hereby informed that the Austrian Government has announced the scholarships programmes available for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates for the 2022/23 academic year. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Table of Contents
Austrian Government Scholarship 2022
The following below are the details about the scholarship:-
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with not less than division two or Diploma of at least Upper Second Class for Bachelors programme;
- Must have Bachelors degree and passed with at least Upper Second Class for masters programme;
- Must have relevant Bachelors and Masters Degree and passed with at least Upper Second Class for PhD programme;
- Age should not be more than 35 for Bacheleors and Masters programmes and not more than 40 years for Doctoral programme; and
- Must have good English language proficiency skills .
List of documents to be submitted
The application file for the scholarship selection process must include the following documents:
- A completed application form;
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts;
- Certified copy of birth certificate (or equivalent document);
- Scanned passport’s data page;
- Medical test certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Research plan minimum 2 pages (for PhD candidates);
- Two signed letters of recommendation from the applicant’s former or current academic lecturer(s);
- Supervisor(s) confirmation ( for PhD candidates);and
- Proof of language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL certificate).
List of programmes offered
All information on the available scholarship programmes and funding organizations can be found online on the Austrian Database for scholarships and Research Grants: https://grants.at/en/.
Scholarship financial benefits includes:
- Monthly stipend;
- Free accommodation;
- A travel allowance; and
- Health Insurance.
NB: There will be no top-up loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this scholarship. Candidates are advised to find other sources of money to cover other costs not covered by the scholarship.