The census is a special programe of the people of the country of Tanzania that helps to find the total number of population of all citizens children from adult this system is done every 10 years here in Tanzania.
The last time the census was conducted was in 2012 and now in 2022 it is once again on the 23rd of August, every time people who are Tanzanians are elected to run this event in every part of the country they are acting as clerks and supervisors. of census.
Importance of Census
- Assist government in obtaining key information that will assist them in implementing the development policy in 2025,
- Census; It is a special system established by the federal government of the union of Tanzania which is used to calculate population and housing as well as to identify independent and non-independent people; for. Through this process the government benefits by obtaining various information for its citizens to implement in Tanzania’s development policy,
- usually in Tanzania the census is held Every 10 years, the last time the census was conducted in 2012
- The importance of the census in the country – what is the purpose of the census
- Assist government in obtaining key information that will assist them in implementing the development policy in 2025