Table of Contents
51 years ago, that is on July 10, 1963, the Nation Building Army was officially established following the implementation of the Resolution of the Council of Ministers. The session was held on April 19, 1963 under the leadership of the Commander-in-Chief and President of Tanganyika, the late Mwalimu Julius Nyerere.
The idea of establishing JKT came from the recommendations of the General Meeting of the Tanganyika African National Union (TANU Youth League), a meeting held in Tabora region in 1958 which was given by the Secretary General of the TANU Youth League at that time, Brother Julius Nyerere, who now it’s late. Nafasi za Kujiunga na Jeshi JKT 2022/2023
Vigezo vya Kujiunga na JKT 2022
- Be a citizen of Tanzania
- Must be between the ages of 18-23
- Should have completed standard seven and continue
- Must not be married and have no dependents
- Be willing to follow all the military rules while in the military (escape, theft, drunkenness, smoking marijuana, drugs and pregnancy etc.) The military is a serious offense and you will be prosecuted and terminated by JKT
- Be ready to return home after concluding his contract with the Nation Building Army
- Have good manners and conduct
Nafasi za Kujiunga na Jeshi JKT 2022/2023
KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR JOINING JKT
JKT enrolls young volunteers from all regions of the country every year. The procedure used is for JKT to write a letter to the regional heads and outline the vacancies that the region has been allocated.
OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN JKT IS NOT RELEASED YET, PLEASE VISIT JKT OFFICIAL SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION