HELB Student Login Portal. The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is a statutory body established in July 1995 by an Act of Parliament ‘Higher Education Loans Board Act’ Cap 213A. It is a state corporation in the Ministry of Education.
Table of Contents
The Board is domiciled and operates within the republic of Kenya. It is governed by Board of Directors and headed by the Chief Executive Officer and Board Secretary who is responsible for general policy and strategic direction of the Board and the Secretary to the Board of Directors.
HELB’s objective is to provide financial support to deserving Kenyan students enrolled in higher learning institutions (approved by the Commission for University Education). Both Government Sponsored and Self Sponsored Students (SSP) are eligible for all students of higher education in Kenya.
How to Access HELB Student Login Portal
To access the HELB Student Portal, here’s the step to follow:
- Explore www.helb.co.ke
- Tap on Student Portal on the navigation tab
- Scroll down the homepage and Tap on Login
- Tap Sign Up if you want to register for the first time
- Enter your ID Number and First Name
- Select ID Card Type
- Tap on Validate
- Check your Email and follow the Activation Link sent via Email Address
- Access your HELB Portal and login with your credentials
Cheers!!! You have now created a Higher Education Loans Board HELB Student Login Portal– HELB Portal Account. Let Apply for a HELB Loan Registration.
How to Login HELB Student Portal
Here’s a quick way to login to the Higher Education Loans Board student portal
- Discover HELB Student Portal
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Login button
Students are to tap on the Register button to create an account if it is their first login.
5 Easy Ways to Make HELB Loan Repayment
Empower another student today by making timely and consistent repayment of your loan on time. You can use the various payments at your disposal.
- WorldRemit or Wave
- Employer check-off
- Credit or Debit card
- Bank Deposit or Bank Standing Order
Apply HELB Loanee Compliance Certificate
Finished repaying your loan and wondering how to access your compliance certificate? Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can receive one.
- Visit the HELB Student Portal
- Enter your Login Credentials
- Access HELB Dashboard
- Go to Services
- Fill in your details and Save
- Navigate to Compliance Certificate
- Tap on Get Certificate
- The certificate will be ready for your Download
HELB Student Login Portal