HESLB Loan Application Guidelines 2022/23 Academic Year | Muongozo kuomba Mkopo HESLB The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) was established by HESLB Act (CAP 178) and became effective in July 2005. HESLB is mandated to, among others, issue loans and or grants to needy and eligible students.
Application window for Academic Year 2022/2023 will be open from 15th July, 2022 through 30th September, 2022.
Muongozo wa kuomba mkopo HESLB 2022/Jinsi ya kuomba Mkopo heslb 2022/23, HESLB Loan Application Guidelines 2022/23.
All loan applicants for Academic Year 2022/2023 are required to observe the following:-
- Read and follow application procedures stated in these guidelines;
- Ensure that the Form Four Index Number provided when applying for loan matches with the one used in your
application for admission to University or College;
- Applicants who sat for Form Four Examination more than once are required to list all Form Four Index Numbers used
while applying for loan;
- Ensure that all documents submitted to support your application have been certified by relevant authorities as
specified in these guidelines;
- Ensure that all birth/death certificates are certified by the Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA), or Zanzibar Civil Status Registration Agency (ZCSRA) “Wakala wa Usajili wa Matukio ya Kijamii Zanzibar “or designated officer(s) to ascertain their validity;
- Ensure all students who were born abroad and or their Parents died abroad obtain a letter from RITA to validate
the information provided;
- Ensure that your loan application form is dully filled and signed before submission;
- Ensure that his/her Bank account details are properly lled in the application form;
- Applications must be completed with correct (and accurate) details;
- Each applicant is advised to keep a copy of a complete package of the application form submitted to HESLB for
future reference (if required) and
- All applicants must strictly observe the set application deadline.
We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers.
We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.