How to Apply Zambia Census Jobs 2022 Step by Step Application Form of Zambia Census Jobs 2022.
Table of Contents
The Zambia Statistical Agency (ZamStats) is a sole designated entity responsible for the publication of official statistics. The Agency is a statutory body which was established through the Statistics Act No. 13 of 2018.
The key provisions of the new statistical Act establishes an integrated National Statistical System; Promote the use of statistical data and information at individual, institutional, national and international levels. Some of the key functions of the Agency are to:
- Develop and coordinate an integrated National Statistical System;
- Establish consultative mechanisms for effective dialogue with a statistical agency or user for the purposes of this ACT;
- Advise the Minister on matters related to official statistics and other statistics;
- Review all initiatives to collect data at the national level in the context of an integrated National Statistical System;
- Approve an instrument for data collection developed for national level data collection, including a census frame, register, sample design and questionnaire to be used in conducting a census and survey;
- Promote and encourage use of common concepts, definitions, nomenclatures and standards in the collection, analysis and dissemination of statistics in order to ensure integration of the National Statistical System;
How to Apply Zambia Census Jobs 2022
The Zambia Statistics Agency wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following temporal 2022 Census jobs across the country.
How to Apply Zambia statistics agency jobs
Job Title for Zambia statistics agency jobs 2022