Job Vacancies at Grace Schools Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Grace Schools is seeking professional, hard-working and qualified teacher with at least three years of experience. The School demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements.
Table of Contents
Our Organization is structured to provide good academic and competent students. Also, the organizations focus in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed.
BOOK KEEPING AND COMMERCE TEACHING JOB AT GRACE SCHOOLS DAR ES SALAAM- TANZANIA.
- Job Position: Book-keeping and Commerce Teachers
- Job Category: Education/ Academic/ Teaching
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Posted: 04th March 2022.
- Deadline of this Job: 09th March 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach and impart knowledge to the students of Grace Schools as contained in the syllabus of the subject, a teacher has to teach students as directed by the school management.
- To prepare lesson plans with scheme of work and other teaching aids that are necessary for all the subjects the teacher has to teach.
- To give out to his/her class lesson exercise, homework, weekly and monthly tests so as to enable the Head master assess the academic performance of the class. At the end of each term teacher has to give a report of his/her work.
- To administer and maintain student’s discipline in the school and outside the school and also to be responsible for the overall administration of his/her class.
- To take part in extra-curriculum activities of the school, together with any other duties and responsibilities entrusted to him/her by the school management.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management in performance of duties.
- Diploma in education or above is preferable
- Extensive experience in teaching position, or similar, at least three (3) years of work experience or above is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching and strategic planning.
- Exceptional performance, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving organization objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best teaching practices.
- Strong computer skills
- Grace Secondary School-(Coast Region) Bagamoyo.
Mode of Application
Please send your CV, certificates and Cover letter to; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the closing date for application is 09th March, 2022. Note: Use only the e-mail addresses to send your application