H&S Advisor job at NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (7 Posts)
NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
JOB DESCRIPTION: H&S Advisor (7 Posts)
The Health and Safety Advisor will build and maintain solid relationships and engage with stakeholders. Facilitate and participate in H&S Risk Assessments and ensure all sites and offices are covered by robust and comprehensive JHA/ Risk Assessment programs, adequate contractor H&S field staffing. Take responsibility for the oversight and assurance of implementation and maintenance of the Project H3SE Management Program.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Preferably an internationally recognized HSE certificate, combined with five (5) years’ field experience.
- Company may accept a local HSE certification combined with suitable field experience that support the execution of the onshore Pipeline and related Above Ground Installations (AGI), Marine Storage Terminal (MST) facilities and Electrical, Instrument and Telecommunications (EITS) infrastructure works scopes
- 5 years’ construction experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of HSE management systems
- Experience in reviewing HSE metrics to report accurate KPI’s and potential non-compliance status back to the project management team
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with;
- Curriculum Vitae with two referees
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards
- One passport size photograph attached to application letter
How to Apply:
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.