Quality Advisor Job at NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd -3 Posts
Quality Advisor Job at NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd -3 Posts. NORPLAN Tanzania Ltd (NORPLAN) is a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineers firm registered with Engineers Registration Board as a Local Consulting Company under Registration Number LCF 092. NORPLAN is a member of Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET).
Due to the expansion of our consultancy services, we are seeking applications for the following posts with detailed job descriptions for each respective post.
JOB POSITION: Quality Advisor (EIT)(3 Posts)
The QC Advisor – EIT (Electrical, Instrument and Telecommunications) reports to the Construction Superintendent (EIT) and has the responsibility to assist the construction team to interpret the Approved for Construction design and assist to respond to formal construction queries.
The role will assist construction supervisors during installation, testing, commissioning and maintain communications systems and equipment.
They will ensure the work is carried out using safe working practices and is completed in accordance with the project codes, standards, drawings, and specifications.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Degree qualification (BS) in electrical/instrumentation/telecom’s engineering or other Company agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the construction management, execution, and commissioning of the IET packages within the onshore Pipeline and related Above Ground Installations (AGI), Marine Storage Terminal (MST) facilities and Electrical, Instrument and Telecommunications (EITS) infrastructure scopes.
- Electrical/instrumentation inspection related working experience including at least 10 years’ proven work experience as QA/QC electrical Advisor or quality engineer in the oil & gas industry.
- Previous Quality assurance/engineering experience and demonstrated knowledge/use of Quality tools/methodologies.
- Membership of a related Professional Institution or body preferred.
- Experience in reviewing field quality metrics to create accurate reporting KPI’s to verify compliance trends.
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates should send applications to the address indicated below. The application letter should be enclosed with;
- Curriculum Vitae with two referees
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards
- One passport size photograph attached to application letter
How to Apply:
The Managing Director
NORPLAN Tanzania Limited
Consulting Engineers and Planners
P.O. Box 2820
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 May 2023.