Majina ya Sensa 2022 Waliochaguliwa | Census Names 2022 NBS. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census. Majina ya Sensa 2022 Waliochaguliwa
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Majina ya Sensa 2022 Waliochaguliwa
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period.
- Call for interviews Sensa 2022 | MWANZA
- Call for Interview Sensa 2022 | SINGIDA
- Call For Interview Sensa 2022 | MBEYA
- Call for Interview Sensa 2022 | BAGAMOYO
- Call for Interview Sensa 2022 KILOLO DC
- Call for Interview Sensa 2022 | MKURANGA
- Call for Interview Sensa 2022 | MOROGORO
- Call for Interview Sensa 2022 | KILOLO IRINGA