Office assistant II Job at TRA – 14 Posts
POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANT II (14 POSTS) – HRA DEPARTMENT
Key Responsibilities will include
- To distribute documents to respective offices.
- To collect and forward mail to Post Office.
- To move files to and from registries.
- To open office doors in the morning and close the same in the evening.
- To carry out photocopying and binding of documents.
- To assist in organizing for pre-meeting arrangements when needed.
- To distribute mails internally to respective offices & staff.
- To duplicate documents, such as circulars and other publications.
- To circulate files and documents internally to respective staff.
- To prepare and serve tea and refreshments to staff and during meetings and
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- National Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili.
- The candidate should have attended training course in Office Assistance or Cleaning or Office Management or equivalent conducted by VETA or any other recognized training institution.
Salary Scale: TRAS 1:1
- Applicants MUST be ready to work anywhere in the United Republic of Tanzania.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania with an age of not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service.
- Applicants must attach up to date Curricurum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code,emails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificates.
- Professional Certificates from relevant authorities.
- One recent passport size picture.
- Birth Certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted.
- Form IV and form VI results slip
- Testimonials and all Partial transcript
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants employed in the public service should route thier application letters thorught their respective employers.
- An Applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- An Applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- An applicants with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institution should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- A signed Application letter should be written either English or Swahili and addressed to Commissioner General, O. Box 11491, Mchafukoge – Dar Es Salaam
- Deadline for application is 9th June, 2023.
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
NOTE: All application must be sent through Recruitment portal by using following address https://recruitment.tra.go.tz/tra_careers/Login.aspx and not otherwise.
The application should be submitted online by 9th June, 2023. Applicants who will not be contacted should regard themselves unsuccessful.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ‘Vacancies’ link to select the position then “click here to apply online”. All applicants are required to properly fill in the application form provided in the system. Please be informed that shortlisting has been automated through the Human Resources Information System (Aruti). Therefore, a failure to fill in all the fields properly may lead to disqualification.