Relationship Manager job at UBA
Relationship Manager job at UBA. UBA is Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
POSITION: Relationship Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
First degree in any field.
A minimum of Four (4) years experience in retail banking.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
- Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings
- Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
- Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports;
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers;
- Reactivating dormant customer relationships Any other duty that may be assigned by your supervisors
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition.
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Must be self solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
- Functionally Reports to: Branch Manager
- Administratively Reports to: Branch Manager
- Relationship Manager Job Vacancy at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
HOW TO APPLY.
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: email@example.com
Email subject line should read: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER AT DAR ES SALAAM : MARCH ,2023
DEADLINE: 26th MARCH