TIA Online application 2022/2023 The eagerly awaited moment, the TIA admission 2022/2023 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
TIA Online application 2022/2023
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free TIA Online application 2022/2023
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2021/2022 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2021/2022.
- Familiarize yourself with the TIA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the TIA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about TIA admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your TIA online application account through TIA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your TIA online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at TIA through Tanzania Institute of Accountancy TIA OAS
- Step #1: Visit the TIA website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to TIA online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the TIA online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to TIA online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.