Assistant Nursing Officer at Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute (JKCI)
POST ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II – 10 POST
EMPLOYER Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute (JKCI)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-07-09 2022-07-22
The Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute (JKCI) is a specialized hospital empowered to provide evidence based cardiovascular care, training and conduct impactful research.
JKCI being a Government owned Institute, serves patients across all regions of the United Republic of Tanzania who are referred from regional referral and designated hospitals for super specialized cardiovascular care
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assess patients’ conditions and identify their needs;
- To ensure treatments are carried out as prescribed and observe any side effects;
- To follow JKCI policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs (with specific observation to DDA drugs);
- To maintain personal contact with patients, their relatives and visitors to enhance the patient’s quality of life, and the good standing of the Institute;
- To ensure the safe care and custody of patient’s property in accordance with the institute policy;
- To ensure that Health and Safety of the clients are maintained at work by abiding to the Infection prevention and control principles;
- To maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified environment; and
- To do any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of three years Diploma in Nursing from a reputable institution and licensed as a Staff Nurse by The Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council
REMUNERATION PMGSS 4
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 July 2022.