Drivers At Unitrans Tanzania Limited
Unitrans Tanzania Limited currently has the following exciting opportunities at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is subcontracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry. We are currently looking for a suitably, qualified, proactive, and experienced individuals with strong background on their professionals to fill in the following posts.
DRIVER TRAINER (1 POST).
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- At least Form 4 education level
- English literate
- Class A, B, D, F, E & G driver’s license
- At least 2 years’experience in a trainer position. ;
- Attend vocational training collage
- Attend driver instructor/trainer course. ;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare lessons that are tailored to operators’ needs.
- Provide on job training theory and practical skills related to all aspects of driving to operators.
- Demonstrate the Tanzania Road Traffic Act and its regulations.
- Demonstrate haulage techniques to improve work safety efficient.
- Provide work guidance in accordance to work instructions as issued by customer from time to time.
- Monitoring and control onsite fuel and oil usage.
- To familiarize yourself with the requirements of Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- To train operators and ensure that, the necessary checks on machinery and equipment are carried out and their findings are recorded in the register.
- To ensure all machines assigned to the operation are safe to be operated.
- To perform monthly inspections of your workplace and equipment using checklist.
- To ensure that no employees is allowed to operate machinery unless he is adequately trained and competent to do so.
- To conduct operators’ evaluation and Planned Task Observation to operators.
- Documenting and reporting operators training progress.
- To liaise with safety, health, and environmental representatives when they are performing their inspections.
- To participate in incident and accident investigation when happen in workplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply by email their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should be the position that you apply.
Deadline of receiving the applications is 15th March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.