Job Opportunities at ATB Innovators Limited. We partner with you on your journey to Digital Transformation, so that you can effectively and efficiently solve your problems, today and in the future. Our expertise spans the length and breadth of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) arena -Experience Digital Innovations.
Job Opportunities at ATB Innovators Limited
Job Position: Office Administrator
We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator who will be the first point of contact for the company. You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team by providing administrative support across the organization.
Office Administrator responsibilities are:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintaining and executing on all clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Gathering and addressing any administrative concern.
- Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed.
- Organize phone calls and correspondences such as e-mail, letters, packages and so on.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens, forms and informative data.
- Arrange schedules, travels, appointments etc. for the management.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies.
- Schedule in-house and external events, maintain corporate calendar and book meeting rooms
- Update office policies.
- Working closely with various departments.
- Taking up other duties as assigned by the management.
Office Administrator requirements are:
- Recent graduate Human Resource or related field
- Good experience with office machines
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Job Position: IT Support and Digital Marketing
We are looking for a marketing and support intern that will work closely with our marketing and IT team and help our products to reach the next level.
Knowledge/Experience with digital marketing campaigns.
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge in graphics design will be added as an advantage.
Job position: Web Developer
- Experience in designing and developing CMS websites Specifically (WordPress).
- Basic Frameworks Knowledge (LARAVEL).
- Willing and able to work with a team and as individual with minimum supervision.
- Work under pressure and shirt deadlines.
- All graduates (Degree/Diploma) and experienced developers are welcome to apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If this feels like you, drop us your CV and links of website projects you have made through below emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.