Job Opportunities at COCODA. COCODA is non-governmental organization established in 2000. COCODA’s establishment as its name suggests, resulted from intensifying concern among community members in Njombe over the surging number of orphans, mainly consequently to swelling amount of people infected by HIV and dying from AIDS, majority being adults leaving behind young children without parents.
This trend had a negative impact on social and economic development. Hence COCODA envisioned to offer effective response to the situation through providing education to local community on HIV/ AIDS, supporting orphans and most vulnerable children, providing vocational skills to youth and establishment of small-scale income generating groups for community sustainable economy.
EpiC provides strategic technical assistance (TA) and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and improve HIV case-finding, prevention and linkage to treatment among key and priority populations (PP). In Njombe region the project is implemented by COCODA in 5 councils (Njombe TC, Njombe DC, Makambako TC, Wanging’ombe DC and Ludewa DC) to address critical gaps and bottlenecks in the response to HIV among key and vulnerable populations (KVP) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW). The EpiC project works closely with the Government of Tanzania (GoT) at national and sub-national levels to deliver HIV and other services tailored to the needs of these groups.
Job Opportunities at COCODA
COCODA invites competent and motivated applicant to apply for the following position;
Temporary data clerk – 18 position
- Duration: One Month (starting from 1st June 2022)
- Location– Njombe Mjini
- Report to M&E Officer
Role and Responsibility
- Enter all data from paper record into Dhis2 tracker system
- Ensure all data entered are clean and precise
- Ensure data confidentiality during data entry
- Ensure all data are entered within the time frame given
- All data entered in the system will be checked and cleaned all the time
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in records management/ or any related field
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills
- Basic understanding of system i.e., Dhis2, Datim.
- High level of confidentiality
- Have been working on KVP programs
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title’ on the subject line of the email. All application MUST attach cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae with copies of the academic certificates supporting documents to their applications.
All applications should be submitted not later than 1600HRS of 25th May 2022 by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.