Job Opportunities at JVACEE. J-V-A-C-E-E is Urgently Looking for the Following Candidates to fill the available below Positions :-
JVACEE is urgently looking for Potential Applicant to fill below vacancies.
LAND SURVEYORS —- (4 POSITIONS)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics and Geo informatics or any other related qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in construction industry and should have more knowledge on building materials.
- Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills.
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- The candidate should demonstrate professionalism.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to email@example.com with subject Line “Application for Land Surveyor Position”.
Failure to do so, your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 08th June 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP).
This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.