Job opportunities at Medical Stores Department (MSD). Medical Stores Department (MSD) was established by the Act of Parliament No.13 of 1993 as an autonomous department under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children responsible for developing, maintaining and managing an efficient and cost effective system of procurement, storage and distribution of approved medicines and medical supplies required for use by all public health facilities.
The Board of Trustees is the highest decision-making body that governs and sets the direction of MSD on behalf of the Ministry of Health, Social Development, Gender, Elderly and Children.
The Board is comprised of nine (9) members appointed after every three years. The President of the United Republic of Tanzania appoints the Chairman while the Minister responsible for health appoints the rest (8) members. The Director General serves as the Secretary to the Board but has no right to vote.
Job opportunities at Medical Stores Department (MSD)
Please click on a Job title below to read more & apply to the respective position accordingly.
- PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF ICT AND STATISTICS – 1 POST
- HEAD OF LEGAL SERVICES – 1 POST
- CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS AND OPERATIONS – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCE – 1 POST
- DIRECTOR OF PROCUREMENT – 1 POST