Job Opportunity At Karafu Enterprises Limited Tanzania – PROCUREMENT OFFICER
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
DUTY STATION: KAWE/MBEZI LUIS/KIBAHA
JOB SUMMARY: Evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contract and ensuring that approved purchase are cost efficient and of high quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and record order Source and interview vendors; negotiate contracts and cost.
- Prepare requisition and purchase orders
- Organize and schedule procurements in a timely manner
- Recommend new processes or system for improvement , implement new ideas and strategies
- Communicate performance and costs to Management
- Manage supply base
- Receive orders and document arrivals
- Analyze market and delivery systems
- Determine the lowest cost for product/material
- Analyze market and delivery system
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
Experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position. Strong communication and negotiation skills. A degree in accounting, business management or similar field preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft office and purchasing software Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft
Able to Multitask, prioritize and Manage time efficiently.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Bring your CV, and application letter to our office, Kibaha Maili Moja sheli, opposite CRDB Bank. Send via firstname.lastname@example.org