Job Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania. KCB Bank Tanzania is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation, National Bank of Kenya and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
JOB POSITION: Bank Officer
The job ensures that all customer and account documents are accurately captured in the Core Banking System as per the laid down procedures. Ensure the provided details in the documents are in line with the bank’s AML & KYC guidelines. In addition, the role ensures that the customer data is complete in and of itself, and that the data captured is in the format and standard set
- Ensure the account opening documents received from the branches are register appropriately,
- Verify the forms to ensure the accuracy of the information captured in the system by branches match the physical documents.
- Confirm that the concerned accounts have images captured
- Capture the final required information for all received customer and account records
- Inquire, monitor and ensure received and adopted all account amendments
- Ensure that AML and KYC requirements are fully complied with.
- Store all accounts documentation from all the branches in the file cabinets in accordance with the laid down procedures
- Engage branches where errors are noted
- Have in place an action tracking tool for effective monitoring for closure of all issues raised.
- Receive and register documents from branches
- Information capturing
- File storing and archiving
- Despatching files that are incomplete back to branch for review and completeness.
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Finance or Account
- Master’s Degree in a Business related field is an added advantage
- Professional in banking is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience with similar responsibilities
Deadline: 2022-06-02 00:00:00