Job Opportunity at Total Energies Tanzania
As for the Company’s culture, it has been forged on the ground, underpinned by an unwavering commitment to safety and performance. Throughout its long history, TotalEnergies was to frequently cross paths with two other oil companies, one French – Elf Aquitaine – and the other Belgian – Petroﬁna. Sometimes competitors, some-times partners, they gradually learned to work together. Their talent lay in being able to combine their strengths against their competitors. Such was the major challenge behind the mergers of 1999.
POST TITLE: GRADUATE TRAINEE – SPECIAL PROJECTS
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Assist Project Manager – Special Projects in
•Administering all HSEQ matters during project implementation.
• Ensuring effective communication and daily review with the project team together with various contractors by having defined routines in following up project issues.
• Ensuring Quantity and Qualitative measures on Special Projects from start to end
• Scheduling daily reviews of project deviations from the plans and guiding project manager to take corrective action in making sure they are addressed effectively in terms of budgets.
• Auditing the contractors in their general set up such as manpower capability, tools and equipment’s capability, workshop capability, material management capability. Ensure compliance in terms of ICC requirement.
• Checking and controlling contractors’ payments to ensure alignment with budgets Context and environment
• Internal customers such as HSEQ, HR, Commercial and within Network
• External Customers, Contractors and Dealer.
• Special projects.
• To ensure HSEQ compliance at all times & continuous and accomplishment of above said projects.
- Holder of Diploma /Degree or equivalent in Engineering fields or Quantity surveying & Construction.
- Multitalented personnel who can easily switch and tackle different issues.
- Effective communication skills and a team player
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY