Job Title: Relationship Manager
Dar es Salaam
Exim Bank Tanzania
Department: Exim Tower Branch
Reporting to: Senior Branch Manager
Responsible for: Maintaining Customers Profile
Region: Dar es Salaam
Hours of Work: 8am -5:30pm Monday to Friday. 8am – 1pm Saturdays.
Or different hours as per individual branches working hours.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this role is to build the Business, Deepen Relationships and Managing Key and Potential Customers from sales of Liabilities, Acquisitions, Cash Management, Credit Card and Retail Products to maximize revenue by achieving sales targets.
- Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs.
- Grow the CASA of the existing client portfolio as per the target given
- T0meet the fee income goal through the existing clients portfolio.
- To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio, such as reviews on customers’ accounts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking
- Identification of cross-selling opportunities in the customer portfolio assigned
- Developing and maintaining a sales/queries management data base which can be used for review purposes, analysis of branch performance and reflection for improvement
- Working with branch managers to anticipate key issues, identifying useful opportunities and offering professional expertise/solutions to all stake holders.
- Use referral from existing clients in the portfolio to open new client accounts
- Have a good understanding of all products/services offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better
- Prepare Position reports to the Branch Manager.
- Education Construction Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- 35 Job opportunities at Sokoine university of Agriculture SUA
Relationship Manager at Exim bank
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance or marketing
- Minimum of two years relevant working experience in a similar positio
- Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges
- High energy level and aggressive
- Self motivated, fast learning with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
- Posses in depth understanding and knowledge of retail banking Products viz (liabilities, acquisitions, cash management, credit cards, sales products etc)
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within retail banking
How to Apply:
Please send your application to email@example.com
Applications to be sent with subject being: Relationship Manager